Well, Shelby Frances went on IV fluids last night and hasn't been able to eat since midnight. The poor girl is hungry!! We got to the hospital as early as possible this morning and have been trying to hold her and spend as much time as possible with her while we wait for her to go into the OR. We're told it should happen around 3, but that there is a chance they could push it up or back, depending on availability. We'll post some pictures in a little while, but there is red marker on her head showing where the shunt will go in. This is a vanity thing, but I think she might have to wear bangs to cover the shunt up. We'll see how her hair grows in. Also, we are getting different stories from different people about when we'll be able to come home after the surgery. Now our timetable is anywhere from Sunday to next Friday. I am ready now! Can't wait for our lives to go back to normal.
Meanwhile...Harding chills at the apartment complex pool with his grandparents!
BB thinks he'll be swimming on his own by the end of this week!