Wednesday, February 17, 2010

bath-talk with baby Harding

I realize that Harding is majorly underrepresented on our blog, partly because we started this as a way to keep friends and family updated on what was going on with Shelby in the weeks after her birth. Also, we didn't have a blog for the first 2 1/2 years of Harding's life. Now we do though, and it has turned into a wonderful way for me to record what my children are up to--especially the little things that I know I won't be able to remember down the road.

I was going through old picture files and found a couple video clips of Harding when he was a baby. I love this one....I think he is 10 and a half months old and says "dada", mama", and "duck" while playing in the bath tub.



I wish I had a clip of him saying, "bookah" (for book) or "ca po po" (caterpillar). He was a very verbal baby. We've got tons of videos on tape that document this, but I'm not sure how to get them on my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment