Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Baby Shower

My sister is having a baby sometime in March. I can't wait to be an Aunt, Trip can't wait to be an uncle and Harding is so excited about having a cousin. Chris and Grant decided to forgo finding out the sex of this baby at the ultrasound, but are naming him/her "Riley" either way. Harding predicted accurately that Shelby would be a girl. He is adamant that Riley is a boy. I wonder if he has some kind of baby-gender-predicting-sight? I guess we'll know in about a month...

Anyway, I co-hosted a shower for Chris at a coffee shop in our hometown (Covington, GA) last weekend. By the way, there were no coffee shops in Covington when Trip and I lived there...no fair! Chris enjoyed herself and received some much-needed baby items. I was really happy to get to spend time with some old friends. Here are some pictures:

The Guest of Honor poses with the Hostesses: Ms. Theodosia and I watch Chris open gifts:

Adorable (and delicous) Party Favors:
My cousin Jessica and I dig into the cake:
Chris is showered with the essentials:
Check out that belly!
3 Cute Babies (and mommies)!

No comments:

Post a Comment