Sunday, May 6, 2012

field trip to Atlanta

Harding was able to accompany me on the 7th grade class field trip to Atlanta back in March. I loved having him all to myself as we went through the Georgia Aquarium and the World of Coke together. It was also really fun to go back to my college city as a tourist (and to watch some of my students experience a big city for the first time). Harding's favorite part of the day was the live dolphin show. He decided then that he wants to work with dolphins when he grows up. I'm fine with this, because his previous career aspirations involved delivering people their burgers and shakes on roller skates at Sonic.



Creepy Coca Cola Bear

I couldn't resist buying Harding the dolphin stuffed animal in the gift shop. Then we stumbled across this dolphin outside the aquarium. I love this photo...go Falcons!

No comments:

Post a Comment