Monday, December 27, 2010

A Merry Christmas!

We have had a wonderful quiet Christmas complete with about 8 inches of beautiful snow. Here are a few of the pictures I took.

Aunt Ashlee helping Shelby unwrap the scarf she made for her: I think Harding looks a bit like the younger kid from the movie, "A Christmas Story" right here after his mom bundled him up:
Is there any other way to eat hot chicken noodle soup than by the light of your new headlamp?
Shelby was in a particularly good mood on Christmas day. I think she looks beautiful here.
Exploring her new drum from Papa and BeBe.
Trip and Harding took a long walk around the neighborhood after it got dark Christmas evening. Harding pretended he was at the North Pole the entire time.
I haven't left the house since Christmas Eve and have loved being snowed in with my family. Harding and Shelby have enjoyed playing with their new toys and Trip and I have been doing a lot of reading and relaxing. They finally plowed our road today, so Trip was able to go to the grocery store. He and Harding are busy in the kitchen now making Beef Massaman Curry (Trip got a new Asian cook book from his parents). I plan to start on a quilt today which I can hopefully finish before Christmas break is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment