Saturday, June 4, 2011

Anniversary Breakfast!

Six years ago, I married my best friend. I love him for so many different reasons--one of them being his ability to put together beautiful and tasty dishes like the one above. This was Trip's take on Sunny Point Cafe's Huevos Rancheros. He very appropriately surprised me with these this morning. During the short pre-kids period of our marriage, we would eat breakfast at Sunny Point every weekend. That habit became less convenient after Harding was born. I'm enjoying lounging around the house in pajamas with the whole family this morning though. Don't worry, we've got a kid-less weekend planned for later in the month when things aren't so crazy. But for now, we have to get ready for Shelby's birthday party which is today.

No comments:

Post a Comment