Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day weekend shenannigans

These two are always happiest in the morning, in their pj's, bed head and all.


Partners in crime:


Harding: "Shelby, you play and I'll sing." :)
Family shot after H's Saturday morning soccer game:
Not my best, but too cute of Shelby not to include:
What a wonderful Mother's Day weekend. I feel blessed beyond measure to be a mama to my two sweet angels, and to have such a great mom and mother-in-law myself. Mom and Barbara, who are referred to by their grandbabies as "BeBe and MoMo" have helped Trip and me in countless ways since we became parents (especially in the past two years) and enrich the lives of Harding and Shelby. I know we couldn't do it without them. We love you!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely! Happy Mother's Day, Tiffany!

    Btw, I'm feelin' the need to snuggle with Shelby again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I forgot to add that Oia had those same pink shoes that Shelby is wearing at the piano. You know what they say about great minds...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Tiffany.....we had a great Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete