Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Hitched!

We had a fun, but very busy weekend camping out at Deerfields in Horseshoe, NC which culminated in Matt and Ashlee's wedding there on Saturday night. It was a lot of hard work, but so worth it. The weekend was absolutely perfect and it was a reflection of Matt and Ashlee's personalities and their relationship. I didn't take any pictures, but Trip's aunt emailed me this one from her camera. I'll post more as I get them from other people. Harding was the "ring bear" as he called it. Trip and I told him that after he brought the pillow down the aisle and gave the rings to Uncle Matt, he could go play. He took this seriously and all but ran up to Matt, tossed him the pillow, and went off to play with his friend elsewhere. Luckily, the wedding ceremony (very much like the happy couple) was very laid back. I can't wait to see the video.

1 comment: