Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The Graduate


Rocky has completed his puppy training course that we signed up for at PetSmart. He knows how to sit, stay, lay down, come when called (most of the time), and leave it. He is also really close to being able to roll over and army crawl across the floor. Of course, when we are eating meals or there is food on the counter, then he seems to be immune to all rules and commands--but we're working on it and trying to be patient and consistent. Rocky is turning into a great running companion for me and trots happily along for the beginning part of my runs. I haven't taken him farther than 3 miles yet, but I have a feeling that he can hang with me just fine. This little doggy makes such a nice addition to our family--I'm so glad we got him!

No comments:

Post a Comment