Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving

I am so thankful to be able to claim these people as my family:


My sister and Grant hosted Thanksgiving this year at their new house in Arden. It was just awesome! The weather was gorgeous and we were able to play our usual yard games outside comfortably without bundling up in coats. The kids ran around, jumped in piles of leaves, and enjoyed being doted on by grandmothers, cousins, aunts, uncles, and friends.

My extended family has been doing the Thanksgiving thing together every year for as long as I can remember. Our traditions have evolved as our families have grown and changed over the years, but the main elements remain the same: love, laughter, fellowship, amazing food, a plethora of pie, and plenty of thankfulness. Nana, you and Grandpa started this....well done!

1 comment: