Saturday, January 30, 2010

Zebra Invasion!


One thing I have not done enough of as a parent of two adorable children, is dress them alike. I have to capitalize on this opportunity now (while they will still put up with it). This morning, I managed to bribe Harding into sitting still with Shelby Frances for a couple seconds so that I could snap some pictures of them in their matching zebra jammies--notice Harding's bed-head.

It is nearly impossible to get them to look at the camera at the same time, much less smile. These are the best of the bunch. I know that when Harding and Shelby are teenagers, they will groan and roll their eyes at posed p.j. pictures like this. I don't care either, it was worth it.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE dressing my children alike...and I agree, they won't let us do it forever, so we had better take advantage of it while we can!

    Adorable pictures :)

    ReplyDelete