Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving Week Recap

We had such a busy and fun Thanksgiving holiday. Here is a brief recap:

I ran the Asheville Turkey Trot with my cousin Jessica. Then we had Thanksgiving dinner in Mars Hill with Trip's family. On Friday afternoon, we went to see Nemo on Ice (thanks so much for the tickets, Leslie) and then went to my parents' house to hang with my family. Trip drove down to Atlanta for the Georgia Tech vs. Georgia football game yesterday. I watched it on t.v. with my parents and Chris and Grant (unfortunately the wrong team won). Then, tonight we had family and a couple friends over for Harding's birthday party (he turns 3 tomorrow). Anyway, it has definitely been a whirlwind. And we have so much to be thankful for! I hope everyone else had a happy Thanksgiving.

Jess and I (pre-race):



Here we are waiting for Nemo to start:


Shelby bouncing--her new favorite activity!


Harding getting ready to eat cake:


Harding and his best-bud Derek playing with birthday toys:

No comments:

Post a Comment